Each effort is worth 1,000 points!
You can earn up to 10,000 publicity points per month for your school.Here are just a few ideas…
- Mention your school program on a weekly newsletter
- Remind parents about the program during PTA or school group meetings
- Remind kids and teachers about the program during morning announcements
- Place an announcement on your school marquis
- Make posters to hang around the school
- Hang flyers or posters in the office, teacher’s lounge, etc.
- Approach local businesses and/or organizations and ask to place a flyer in their staff room and community letter
- Create a school program coloring sheet and have a coloring contest between two classes, then hang them in the library for display
- Make school program bookmarks, and hand out a stack of them in the library
- Make a school program cape for your dog to wear and parade him around the school parking lot after school (it’s actually been done!)
Make sure to send a copy or take a picture of your publicity efforts and send them to the School Program coordinators at:
11 Natoma Street, Suite 140
Folsom, CA 95630
**Be creative, have fun, and call the School Program coordinators at (800) 762-1641 for more ideas!
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-762-1641